Social media is a hot topic on the lips of all business owners! Many are wondering how to best utilise social media as a marketing avenue. If you’re thinking about this too, come along to my Social Media for Business workshop in Cairns on 2nd December 2010.
I will be covering all basics, so if you’re not sure how to start off your social media life, come along and I’ll walk you through it.
The workshop is being hosted by DEEDI, and costs just $33. To attend, download the registration form and follow the instructions on the form.
Social Media topics covered:
• Developing an easy social media strategy
• Best websites to concentrate your efforts
• Using Facebook for business
• Using Twitter for business
• Examples of companies using social media well, and badly.
Leave a comment if there’s something else you’d like me to cover. I look forward to seeing you there.